Friday, March 2, 2018

What should we do today Wren's Nesters? SLED!

A tisket, a tasket, a Valentines basket. 
I wrote a letter to my friend, 
but on the way I dropped it! 
I dropped it! I dropped it 
If you see if pick it up and bring it back to me! 
We started our morning giving our hands a bubble bath! To me there is no better feeling than warm soapy water and that is what makes wet felting so much fun! The idea was to make some valentines with them, but it might turn into a longer project than that. 


We learned about voting and what it means when more people vote for one thing over another. Unfortunately, our example was not very good, because when we voted on Sledding or a trip to the Rootball, the vote for sledding was unanimous, so off to the sledding it hill it was! 







Everyone was very pleased with their decision! 


All the snow also means a perfect opportunity for tracking. We sent Katie off into the forest with a bit head start then used our eyes, ears, and feelings to track her. Through the forest, back and forth, up the hill, and across the meadow and we found her! 



There is nothing quite like snowy days and blue skies at Wrens Nest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment